CES 2012: CASE SOLAR KINDLE
The first practical solar gadget that makes unplugged e-reading come true, SolarKindle is designed with the utmost attention to detail with premium leather offering protection and functionality.
SolarKindle’s renewable solar energy panel and integrated reserve battery provide superior lighting and extended reading time, especially useful when conventional power sources are not available, such as while traveling, camping, or away from home or office; the perfect solution for readers on the go.
SolarKindle’s custom-designed solar panel and integrated solar charging circuitry deliver high charging efficiency, making the best use of the clean, green, and renewable energy of the sun.
· Solar powered e-reader cover with flexible, lightweight solar panel built into the cover.
· Dual-charging (USB/solar) reserve battery greatly extends reading time.
· 3-month guarantee for unplugged Kindle use under normal sunlight environment.
· LED reading lamp turns on with one touch release.
· Integrated reserve battery runs the LED lamp for up to 50 hours continuously without using the Kindle’s main battery.
· Integrated reserve battery can also transfer energy to the Kindle’s main battery to extend reading time.
· Integrated solar panel collects and converts solar energy “on the go” — one hour under direct sunlight can provide up to 3 days reading time.
· Premium leather cover.
SolarKindle Lighted Cover will be available Jan. 15, 2012, priced at $79.99.